It’s the annual Xmas show! Like a fruitcake, it’s a supposedly desirable thing that you probably would just as soon not get. Then again, at least it’s just a show, and not an actual fruitcake.
Them things is nasty.
* Alvin Stoller – Rudolf The Red-Nosed Reindeer Mambo
* Wayne Newton – Jingle Bell Rock
* Jonathan Coulton – Christmas Is Interesting
* Jonathan Coulton – Chiron Beta Prime
* The San Sebastian Strings – Everyday Was Christmas
* Max Headroom – Merry Christmas Santa Claus (You’re A Lovely Guy)
* The Dandy Warhols – Little Drummer Boy
* Claudine Longet – I Don’t Intend to Spend Christmas Without You
* Harry Groener- I Don’t Remember Christmas
* Les Brown and His Band Of Renown – The Nutcracker Suite
* Spinal Tap – Christmas With the Devil